- Benefits of Working From Home
- Types of Work From Home Data Processing Jobs
- How to avoid online Scams and Frauds
- List of some Genuine and LEGIT Work From Home Programs
- Requirements to do Online Work From Home jobs
- How do you get Paid
Before we start, I want to convey that this article might seem a bit long but you'll find it very informative and motivating once you start reading. I wanted to include all the required information in here so that the reader does not miss out on anything important and can get started to make money online right away after reading this article!
Benefits Of Working From Home
Below are a few reasons why working from home is getting increased preference day by day among working people and especially working mothers.
With Work From Home:
- You have the flexibility to choose your own working hours
- You can work as little or as much as you want to work, when you want to work
- You decide your own holidays and vacation
- You decide the amount of money you want to make
- You have the comfort of your own home
- There's no dress code to follow, you can work in your pajamas
- You are your own and only boss
- Work At Home Moms can take care of their kids and family simultaneously while working
- You can spend quality time with your family and loved ones
- You do not have to bother about the commute and the traffic
Types Of Work From Home Data Processing Jobs
Listed below are almost all the types of well-known online jobs that anyone can do with some training
- Outsource Data Operating (Word Processing, etc)
- Worldwide Data-Entry Processing (Profit sharing Ad posting)
- Marketing Typing (Profit sharing Ad posting)
- Data-Collection Research Assistance
- Data Proofreading (Eradicating language & grammar errors)
- General Audio Transcription (Audio to Text conversion)
- Home Secretarial Work
- Virtual Assisting
- Article Typing
- Response Typing
How To Avoid Online Scams And Frauds
Talking about Data Entry Jobs or any other Online Jobs, there are so many fraudulent websites that are cleverly set up to lure you and part away with your hard earned money. Below are some tips to identify what are Scams and what is Legitimate:
- Scam: Websites that ask for upfront money in the form of application fees in order to give you the work, are most likely a scam. No genuine website/company will ask you for money in order to give you work. Instead they will pay you money for the work that you do for them.
- Legit: There ARE some genuine websites that do ask for a small amount of upfront money but that pertains to monthly, Yearly or life-time membership fees for the products or services that they provide you. These websites either provide you initial some days of trial period for using their product or service for free, or they have a money back guarantee for one to three months from the time of purchase.
- Scam: Websites that are Scams do not provide full contact details. Usually they have a Contact us page which just accepts your queries through a contact us form, but they do not provide a working telephone number, postal address, etc..
- Legit: Websites that are genuine, provide full contact details including a working telephone number, personally hosted email address, and a real postal address in addition to the contact us form.
- Scam: Websites that provide a one and only contact email address which is hosted by a free email service provider (such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, live, etc) are most likely fraudulent.
- Legit: Legitimate websites provide an email address hosted by themselves. For e.g. if the website name is abc then their email address will end with @abc.com
- One of the good ways to find a genuine website is to look for the logos of "BBB (Better Business Bureau)", "BIB (Better Internet Bureau)", "SCAM Free", etc..
- Lastly, it is very much necessary to google about any website to find if it is a scam. What you can do is write the website name and write the word Scam or Fraud along with it in the keyword area and search for any complaints posted by users, who already have been cheated, if any.
- You might also come across many websites where you can join for free, but most usually they are just set up to collect your personal information through a registration form, and sell that information to companies for marketing purposes. Before you provide your personal and contact information to any website, it is necessary that you check for any or all of the above parameters to determine if it is a Legitimate website/company or a Scam.
In the next topic I have included some Legitimate Job programs that I myself am a member of, and am working with the Free jobs that they offer. They provide extensive and from the scratch training, along with all the required software for each type of Jobs that they offer. They do charge a small, one-time only, life-time membership fee (with 1-2 months money back guarantee) to compensate for the members' area website hosting charges, but what they provide in return is 100 times of what they charge, and that too for a life-time period. In simple words, if you are a member of their program, they will literally pull your hand and get you succeed!
List Of Some Genuine And LEGIT Work From Home Programs
1) Laura Kauth's Online Data Entry Jobs
This program stands out of the crowd for many reasons. First of all, it provides nearly 10-12 different types of jobs (listed in Types of Data processing jobs above) that you can choose from. Secondly and most importantly, it provides extensive and from the scratch training for all the types of jobs along with all the software (for free) that are required to perform these jobs. One more outstanding feature that it offers is getting you certified for those jobs that require a certification. Thus, if you whole-heartedly apply yourself to these programs, you cannot fail!
2) Timothy Darwin's My Data Team Jobs
This program is very much similar to Laura Kauth's Online Data Entry Jobs program as it also offers almost all of the above listed jobs along with the training and required software to perform these jobs successfully.
Both, Online Data Entry Jobs and My Data Team include two great Job programs (1.WorldWide/ Global Data Entry and 2.Home Typing - Content Article typing) where you can earn unlimited amounts of money depending upon how much you work and how correctly you apply the training provided for these jobs.
3) Web Colleagues
This is a program dedicated to Article writing. Article writing is one of the high-in-demand works for which the demand will only increase by the day, reason being there are tons and tons of new websites created everyday which require content on them. Anyone who has a flair for writing can become a freelance writer with this program. You need not be a professional writer for getting started. Web Colleagues teaches you four different types of Article writing as below:
- SEO Content Article Writing
- Blog Article Writing
- Revenue Sharing Article Writing
- Response Typing
It provides all the information and teaches you how to write these articles easily and how to make money with them.
Below are a couple of topics that are implicitly understood but I felt to list them here so that this article has all the information related to Working From Home and Making Money.
Requirements To Perform Online Work From Home Jobs
- A reasonably good computer with some Free Hard Disk space, min. 64 MB of memory, a mouse and a keyboard.
- An Internet connection of either dial up or broadband.
- Speak and type fluent English, with decent spelling and grammar.
- Software (Don't worry. The programs that I have listed above provide all the necessary software, training and actual Jobs)
- 18 Years of Age which is required by the pay sources (listed below, under How you get paid) and the companies that provide the work.
- Most important is to apply yourself whole-heartedly to do the jobs at hand.
How Do You Get Paid
You are able to receive payments from companies for your work by at least ONE of the following pay methods:
- Mailed Check (in your country's currency)
- Direct-Bank Deposit
- PayPal Account (Most widely used online bank)
- Payza Account
- Moneybookers Account
- Liberty Reserve
To the Reader
Dear Reader, I am immensely happy to help you through this article. I would recommend that you bookmark this page for your future reference.
If you feel that this article provides good information and it has served your purpose behind reading it, bookmark this page so that you can easily refer it again when needed or join any of the programs that I have listed above, either now or afterwards.
Thank You for reading this article and I Wish You Great Health & Success!
Source by Parimal J Thakkar